Brand holders : building a dialogue with key stakeholders
Published on: 2015-03-18
Description: Promoting the VinylPlus sustainability programme and the contribution of the plasticisers industry through targeted meetings
The European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates (ECPI) - Belgium
- To promote the VinylPlus sustainability programme and the plasticisers industry's contribution through open dialogue with key European brand holders and retailers using or selling flexible PVC.
- The main goal is to raise awareness about the benefits of flexible PVC and the work of VinylPlus across Europe.
- Given the interest shown during the “Brand holders programmes” of 2013 and 2014, ECPI continues building a dialogue, responding to these companies’ willingness to know more.
- Enhancing the visibility of VinylPlus and ECPI
- Sharing the latest regulatory and scientific news about plasticisers and flexible PVC
- Presenting the VinylPlus programme and distributing VinylPlus materials
- Presenting ECPI and VinylPlus as the main reference and source of information for PVC and plasticisers-related topics
- Building long-lasting relationships with key skateholders
- Sharing best practices
8 meetings were organized in 2015 with the following organizations/companies:
- BEUC – European Consumer Organisation
- ORGALIME – European Engineering Industries Association
- TIE – Toy Industries of Europe
- Toyota & ACEA – European Automobile Manufacturers Association
- JAMA – Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association
- EUROPACABLE – Association of the Wire and Cable Manufacturers in Europe
- VDA – German Association of the Automotive Industry
Contact: Michela Mastrantonio