The PVC stabilisers industry's journey to lead substitution
Published on: 2015-03-18
Description: To develop a communications toolkit, off and online, to promote the work of the PVC stabilisers industry.
European Stabiliser Producers Association (ESPA) - Europe
- To develop a communications toolkit, off and online, to promote the work of the PVC stabilisers industry in successfully substituting lead-based stabilisers in the EU-28 and developing alternative stabilisers as part of the VinylPlus programme.
- The communication toolkit will be developed to be used by the entire PVC industry and the VinylPlus community.
The toolkit will include the creation of:
- a micro website dedicated to lead substitution and the work done by the PVC stabilisers industry
- a leaflet to present the “lead substitution journey”
- a video animation
Actions / Deliverables
- The homepage was completely re-vamped, showing a banner on lead substitution and highlighting a countdown clock showing the days left to achieve the commitment
- The dedicated section on the “lead substitution journey” is now online - http://www.stabilisers.eu/.
- The content of the new section will be the basis for the leaflet and the video animation, both to be finalized by end of March 2016.
Further actions in 2016
The launch of the leaflet and the video, together with a new wave of promotion of the dedicated section on the “lead substitution journey” will be synchronized with the launch of the VinylPlus Progress Report 2016 at the Vinyl Sustainability Forum 2016 on 28th April 2016, Vienna, Austria.
Contact: Carolina Susin