The VinylPlus Sustainability Forum 2021
The VinylPlus Sustainability Forum 2021 will take place on 17 June 2021 in Brussels. To celebrate the achievements of the 10-year VinylPlus programme and to officially launch the new 10-year commitment of the European PVC industry to sustainable development, we have decided to come full circle, hosting our annual conference in the European capital where it all started. The #VSF2021 will be a hybrid event, live from Brussels, with an online audience.
Looking back at our steady progress over the past 20 years, the European PVC value chain continues to be an exemplary and pioneering industry in driving the move towards the Circular Economy and a more sustainable society. Thanks to clearly defined objectives, targets, and deadlines, and the efforts and passionate commitment of the entire PVC industry, VinylPlus® and its partners will celebrate the achievements of the last 10 years at the VinylPlus Sustainability Forum (VSF) 2021. As a united industry leader in sustainability, product stewardship, recycling, stakeholder engagement and transparency, we look forward to closing the current VinylPlus commitment together.
As an industry, we have achieved a lot but there is still more to do. In the next decade, we will continue to work jointly to tackle the challenges of circularity, foster innovation, advance towards carbon neutrality, and forge partnerships. Using 20+ years of experience, lessons learned and achievements, VinylPlus is launching a new and even more ambitious 2030 commitment to sustainability with its partners and stakeholders.
The VSF will also recognise companies that deliver the highest sustainability performance of PVC products through the VinylPlus® Product Label during the Awards Ceremony. The Product Label is VinylPlus’ sustainability certification scheme for PVC products in the building and construction sector.
- VinylPlus® – A united PVC industry leader in sustainability
- Celebrating the 10-year VinylPlus programme’s achievements
- A look back at our progress on product stewardship, transparency, recycling and stakeholder engagement
- #Towards 2030 - Fully embracing the EU’s Circular Economy and European Green Deal ambitions
- Signatory Ceremony - Launching the new 10-year Commitment of the European PVC Industry to Sustainability
- The VinylPlus® Product Label: Rewarding and Recognising Sustainability
Watch the highlights of the 2020 VinylPlus Sustainability Forum