The theme of IdentiPlast 2017 is the “Circular Economy and Plastics: Opportunities and Challenges”. We are delighted to have drawn international interest from toplevel speakers from policymaking institutions, academia, waste management and the plastics industry.
Set in Vienna, IdentiPlast 2017 will this year have a special focus on the challenges and opportunities in the neighbouring countries. This will enable attendees to identify the latest developments that can be applied in the management of waste and its recovery solutions in their regions.
This technical conference and networking event provides a platform to:
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges of the Circular Economy Legislation
- Stimulate the debate on waste management policies and practices
- Address concerns on the required investment and infrastructure to meet current and future targets for the efficient and effective management of waste
- Provide the entire plastics value chain with a platform for innovation, latest knowledge and best practice sharing in the field of waste management
- Strive to achieve the industry's goal of “Zero Plastics to Landfill” all across Europe
PlasticsEurope is pleased to announce that for the first time the industry is joining forces with the Austrian Umweltbundesamt – Austria’s Environment Protection Agency. During the two-day event, speakers will highlight the challenges facing central and south-east European countries as well as the opportunities that the Circular Economy Package of the European Commission will offer.